Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

52 Week Crochet Challenge Week #9

Here we are again on another Wednesday and another challenge has arrived. I am really enjoying these challenges. It makes you think about things in different ways and I got to say, I am also learning from others in how to maybe do things different and more organized.

Organize your patterns this week. Do you have a special system for your patterns? Can you find a specific pattern easily?

Personally I store my patterns in 4 different ways. One of them is ravelry, which I just recently started, because for some reason I missed that you can do that. The next would be my computer. I have a seperate folder in which I keep all patterns, listed by their name.

#3 would be the Magazine holders,
in which I keep crochet magazines
and also patterns that I have printed out.



#4 I have a cabinet, that is just for 
crochet books and other crochet related items.
I do have more crochet books, but they are on my 
bookshelf in the living room. Been thinking of moving them 
here as well, so I have everything in one place.



I guess you could say, this is one area I am really organized.


On another note I would like to say here, that my prayers go out to all who have been effected by the nasty tornadoes and storms over the last few days. Sadly it is just the beginning of Tornado season, but hopefully they will not be to bad this year. Everybody in the effected areas, please stay safe and please listen when they tell you to take cover. I have seen one Tornado up close and it wasn't pretty.

Otherwise, till next time from my neck of the woods.....

1 comment:

  1. Looks good; everything neat and tidy! I agree about Ravelry...I don't know how I ever got along without it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...