Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Link-Yourself Monday #24

Happy Monday my Friends. Hope your Easter holiday was enjoyable and fun.

Last week was crazy for me. Everything was sort of topsy turvy. First I didn't have any Internet. Usually that happens when we had a lot of rain, which we did. Normally it would come back on after it stopped. Well not this time. So this time we had to call the repairmen and you all know how long that can take. It surely made me realize how much I actually use my computer. More than I thought. But with Spring now finally here, I really need to spend more time outside enjoying the weather, the flowers and trees and being able to go for a walk, before it get's so hot again and we have to stay back inside. 

One good thing came out of all that. My closets got cleaned out. Summer cloth out, Winter cloth put away. Also a lot of other things got done that been put on the back burner. For once I didn't do much with a crochet hook last week, so this week it will get a workout again. Two friends of mine and I will be part of a crafts show in June and there many things I still want to make for it. Will share some of that with you as we go along.

In the next few days I plan on catching up with all your lovely blogs and your comments. Looking forward to seeing what's new and exciting.

So now here we go with our Link-Yourself Monday. Here are your 3 top most looked at Blogs:








And now without further ado, please come and link your last weeks projects with us, so we can all enjoy them with you. Have a lovely Monday.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party Erika and for featuring my dishcloths this week! Have a great day and happy crocheting!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the spring weather thats here finally Erika.. still working on my broomstick lace shawl.. old arthur is hitting my left hand right now can't hold anything so taking a break.. lotsa hugs Mausie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting the link-up! The "Three Most" items you listed are all wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallöchen liebe Erika, vielen Dank für die tolle Link-Party! Ich hoffe Du hattest herrliche Ostertage und wünsch Dir noch eine wunderbare Woche :-). LG Nata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you were busy! Thanks for hosting these link-ups. It is always so much fun to see what everyone is hooking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used your colors in the mandala style motif... Come and visit me too!

    http://kimiikins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...