Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Link-Yourself Monday #23 & Mandela #5

Happy Monday everybody! Hope your weekend was filled with the things you enjoy. Personally I had another super busy one. Hoping that after Easter it slows down a bit, so I can catch up with myself.

It being Monday, another Link-Yourself day has come around and I hope as many as possible of you will come and join us and show of your lovely creations. You are also welcome to link-up if you don't craft and have something else to show us.

Sorry, when it comes to the link-up button to put on your blogs, I have not been able to get one that worked right. Hopefully by next week that will be remedied. 

Without further ado, here are out top three most viewed Linkers: 







Please kind and show your Love by checking out their pretty blogs and leave a comment so they will know you have been there.

Now, yes this crazy lady has another Mandela to share with you. Mandela #5

Pattern was found here: Cut, nela, cut











Here I am leaving you with a view of a few of the last daffodils 



And now I hope you will join or Link-Up:







8 comments:

  1. Hi Erika, I don't see the link up tool set up on your blog! Just letting you know.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I'm not seeing the link widget either, but I want to thank you and your readers for choosing me as a feature. My "Think Spring Cotton Crochet Coasters" were a hit. :) Also, thank you for sharing your mandela this past week at my link-a-long at www.GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there again this week. I've never made a mandela before, and you've got me so curious about them and what I would use them for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika, thanks for the party and I love the mandela you crocheted. I guess I will have to have a go at this at some point - It seems to be all the rage right now!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting a link-up! I've never done it before, it seems pretty cool. Your mandalas are really pretty, I have enjoyed looking at them each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erika, congrats on being featured today at Go Crochet Crazy for your pretty mandela's you crocheted!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für ein schönes Mandala, Erika! ♥ Danke für den Link :-)
    Fröhliche Ostertage wünscht Dir
    Nata

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...