Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Link-Yourself Monday & Mandela #4

Sadly the weekend is over and it is back to work for some of us. My weekend wasn't to bad, if busier than I thought it would be, but that's ok. I did get to do most of the things that I had planned. What more could a girl want?

Today it is Link-Yourself Monday. So please show of your beautiful works at the end of this post. Starting next Monday, I will tell you which three have been our top viewed blogs. So please be so kind and leave them a comment, so they will know you have visited. I should also have a link-up button for you to take to show where you are linking up to.

Now I would like to show you another Mandela I have finished for our Mand-A-Long. Have you joined yet? They are so much fun to make and can be made in so many different patterns.

The pattern you can find here
from Zooty Owl's Blog
Please check her out. She has many pretty things to share with us.







This time I chose some girlie colors.
Do you like them?


13 comments:

  1. Hi Erika, thanks so much for the link party. Is this party only for crochet because I do a little bit of knitting too? Just wondering. Have a nice day.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Julie, it isn't just for crochet. It is for anybody that wants to show off any kind of craft they are working on, or something else they might want to share with us. You have a nice day as well.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Erika - I love what you did with the design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zelna I was very happy to make this and than to share it with other. Thanks for sharing your pattern with the rest of us. Wishing you a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. Lovely Mandala. Thanks for the invite to your link party :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining our Link-up and hope you will stop by again for the next one.

      Delete
  4. The Mandela's do like fun to make Erika, this one has lovely girlie colours, thanks for the Link-up, I have added my finished waistcoat project, have a good evening :-)

    linda-dawn-designs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the girlie colors, Erika! Thank you for the fantastic link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not very crafty so I linked up with a decorating post. Hope that is OK. Thanks for hosting!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thanks for hosting a fab linky party :) Love the mandalas!
    Greetings Joanita
    http://creativecrochetworkshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your mandalas! This one is very pretty. I love all the pink (and red and white!) Thanks for letting us link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful Erika. Loving the colours.

    I would love to link up and get others to visit my blog and me to go to theirs, but I can't get the hang of links, as you'll see if you visit my post today, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...