Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mandela Crazy

Good Morning my lovely Friends!

You will all say "She has gone crazy". So many Mandela's. And I would have to say "Yep, very true". I just can't seem to get enough of them. It's like an addiction, you just can't stop. So many different patterns, so many different color combinations, so much fun. Once I got started with them, I don't seem to be able to put them down.

Remember the other day I showed you my Mandela #4. Well at the time I didn't just make one. Nope, I made three, in three color combinations of the same three basic colors, white, pink and red. When I showed it off, I had only sewn in the string of one and so only showed you that one. So now, without further ado, I shall show you the other two and than all three together.








After all that, do you think there is hope for me
to quit this addiction?
Do I need to go to the Mandela addiction clinic
for rehab?
Help!!!

On that note I will leave you all today.
Make your day Special!

6 comments:

  1. Yes you may have a small problem. Haha! But what a problem to have, creating beauty is never a bad thing! I love how rearranging the colors give each mandala a whole different look and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pretty trios in lovely colours! Thank you for sharing! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely mandalas, so pretty.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them. The colour combinations look so nice together.
    Lovely job!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combinations and you never can have too many mandala, after all they would get lonely by themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschön! ♥ Ganz tolle Farben :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...