Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Garden Update


I know I mentioned this before, but I LOVE LOVE Spring,
when everything starts to bud and bloom. It seems every day
there is something new to discover and see.
Hope you don't mind my sharing some more garden pictures with you.

The first Roses are blooming







Love the Dogwoods


 And what about these beautiful Azaleas






Thought you might like this Scarecrow
my friends built in their yard.
He would scare me away.....


Thanks for letting me share with you.
Have a lovely day!
Till next time from my neck of the woods......


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour! Your roses are amazing. They are always so pretty! Mr. Scarecrow is trying to be scary, but who would be afraid of anyone who wears a sunflower in their hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! your plants are doing so well. I have similar plants in my garden in the UK and only my aquilegia are showing signs of flowering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschöne Blumen! ♥ Und die Vogelscheuche ist echt drollig :-). Danke für's Zeigen! Liebe Wochenendgrüße, Nata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers!!
    We used to have a beautiful garden but since we lived by the sea, none of my favourite flowers are hardy enough to grow here.
    I can just enjoy yours now instead.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...