Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Question & ????

Good Morning! Here we are on another Tuesday. The week has just flown by.


Here now our Tuesday Question:

Do you ever feel like you want to make a difference with your crafts, but don't know how?  There are so many charities out there which need help, but which one do you choose? Than what would you want to make and how many different items? Do they really help the people it is intended for?

So many Questions. And yes I ask them often. What do you all think about this? Your answer would be appreciated and of Interest to me. Thanks!

I would now also like to invite you to help with the "Tuesday Question". Please send me an e-mail with a question you have or a topic that is of interest to you. We will post this question on one of our Tuesdays. Hope to hear from you all!


In honor of Valentines day in two days, I decided to crochet another Heart instead of a square. Well the Heart really started with a Square, a granny square and was turned into a heart. It now has joined my collection of other coasters around my house. Hope you like it.





See the little Square in the center?


Here a view of my two Hearts together







On this cloudy Tuesday, I wish you all farewell for today. Hope to see you next time. Make it a good day!


2 comments:

  1. I love these hearts! Great job. I would like to crochet for charity too, and I have these same questions, so I would like to find out what you find out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A group of friends and I made cross stitch cards for TOF's, which is the condition my son suffers from.
    They seemed very pleased and said they would sell them at their fund raisers, so I hope it was profitable for them. I think we made nearly 100.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...