Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"RED" is In


Wow, it's already Wednesday again, or over the Hump day as some call it. 

Right now I am working on a few different projects. A lot of it has to do with the way I work. I have three patients I take care of. I am a caregiver for Cancer or Alzheimer patients. One I stay with every night, seven days a week. The next one I have three days a week for a few hours during the day and the last one for a couple of hours about four days a week. So you see it is kind of crazy, but I love what I do.

This schedule in general does not leave much time for my favorite past time crocheting or crafting, but I work on my things whenever I can sneak in a little time during working hours or when I do have some time actually at home.

On my night time shift I am currently working on an afghan for myself. Most of the things I make I always either give away or sell at craft shows. So it is kind of nice to actually be making something I will be able to enjoy. I thought I would give you all a little preview on how that is moving along. It isn't a fancy afghan, but a simple ripple in red and white.











It's slow going with just a few rows every night, but it's coming along and will look pretty in my home pretty soon I hope.

Now I am wishing you all a wonderful day and I will see you all soon again!


5 comments:

  1. Love the red and white ripple... simple pattern but always so pretty... I have restarted my baby afghan... lol hope for the last time... gray and gloomy here today with wintry mix moving in... Hope you enjoy your Humpday... hugs Mausie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely afghan! I love these simple patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice afghan. I love red, as you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red ripple. I am currently doing one but not for me:( I have done four rows today now off to crochet something else:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love ripple afghans. I really should make one... one day... :-) Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...