Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Link-Yourself Monday & the letter "G"



Wow, it's Monday again. Here is hoping you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was filled with working extra hours and than sadly with a toothache from you know where. Yuck, is all I can say. But feeling better today, so for that I am grateful.

Today we have rain in the forecast and it is super windy. As I was driving home from work this morning, I thought my Van wanted to lift of the ground or I was driving drunk down the road. Yup, that's windy.

With it being Monday, it's time for all you lovely Ladies to Link Yourself and show us all the beautiful things you have been making over the last week. Have Fun!

Now to the letter "G". I had to think over this one. Couldn't think of to many crafts that start with that letter. Hmmmm? So I picked "Gardening Crafts". What other crafts can you think of?





This is such a simple craft.
Just take Terra Cotta pots and
paint the rim with chalk paint,
than write whats in the pot.


Just love these glass decorations.
Go to the nearest flee market and purchase
glass vases or cups.
With glue #6000 glue the pieces together
as you like them to show.
So much fun to make and can be as colorful as you like.



Another simple craft.
Use and recycle old tires by cleaning them and
than painted them with exterior paint, stacking them, filling
them with potting soil and your favorite flowering plants.
Just a little something to cheer up any yard.



Last but not least - Little greenhouse
All you need to to is take a clear plastic bottle
cut off the top and put over your little
seedlings and watch them grow.


I have made all four examples and have to say that they all work and are fun to make. So give it a try.

"Happy Monday" everyone!!





1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday Erika,, yes windy here too wind advisory out till tonite.. but the sun is shining YEA!!! have my inside door open to let the sunshine in. Working on my yellow and white striped baby afghan today Hope to get it done today. "G" craft ??? Hmmm let me think.really can not think of any... so gardening is it... love the tires and the green house is cool too. Hope you have a great day... hugs Mausie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...