Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Link-Yourself Monday & the letter "J"



Good Morning Friends!

First of I would like to thank you all for your concern regarding my back. I appreciate your kind thoughts. Sadly it hasn't gotten any better and it is still hard for me to sit for long periods of time. Apparently I injured my Lumbar Muscle and it will take a little bit to get better. I have to admit I am not a patient person when it comes to things like that, but I guess I better learn to be. Until than, I hope you understand, my posts will be shorter. I am still trying to crochet, but that is going very slow.

The letter "J" was a bit of a challenge. What would you think of crocheting with this letter? Well my thought was "Janitorial" and with that I could think of very few crocheted items. Here is what I came up with:














Can you think of anything I have missed?
Would love to hear from you.




2 comments:

  1. Can't think of a thing that starts with the letter J,,, the swiffer covers are excellent....made a few on my loom before... Need to make me some new ones since those have gone by the wayside... Sure hope your back starts feeling better... Thinking about you... loads of hugs ...Mausie

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazed by the swifter covers....wondering if they are from cotton yarn and do you wet mop with them?
    Sorry to hear update on your injury...Will be praying for you.
    Kay

    Oh...thank you for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...