Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

A litte Scarf

 Hallo my lovely ladies, hope you are all having a wonderful day so far.

Over the last three days I worked on a little shawl, which I think turned out pretty nice, even if I do say so myself. As knitting is not my first love, it always seems to take me longer to complete a project. But lately I have been wanting to get those knitting needles between my fingers and to learn new fancier stitches and to find out more about lace knitting. Now mind you, the scarf that I just finished has no fancy stitches involved, only a yarn over at the edges, but it is a start, don't you think?

Well here is the finished product:











2 comments:

  1. Ciao Erika
    Ein grosses Kompliment fuer deinen Schal. Ich habe mir auch vorgenommen mir einen zu stricken ... dann bin ich fuer den naechsten "Heimaturlaub" bestens geruestet.
    Bye, bye Elli

    ReplyDelete
  2. triangular shcal I have never tried.. one of these days...
    nice stripes...Hugs Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...