Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Giant Granny - Part #2

Last night was so nice and quiet around here I did manage to actually crochet on the Giant Granny to round 30. Feeling mighty accomplished after that. Yay.....it always does feel good when something is moving ahead.

Have you all noticed the nights are starting to feel cooler.....oh happy days, or should I say nights. Will personally be so glad when this heat goes away some. I don't think I would want it to be quite Fall already, but I would really like to enjoy some outdoor time before it gets plum cold again. How you feel about that?




1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! My Giant Granny is on the back burner until I finish a baby blanket. Can't wait to get back to it. So many projects...so little time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...