Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Countdown

           Yes, yes it is that time of the year again and the Countdown to CHRISTMAS begins. Am I ready for it? NO and no again, but it doesn't change the fact it's coming. So we might as well get into the Spirit of things and start somewhere, which I guess would be the beginning.

            So today I actually have a little TAH-DAH...... yes, what do you think of that? I finished my first Christmas Present. I can't mention who it is for here, because that person might read my blog, but showing it of I can. So here without further ado:



She loves really bright colors


The Back


I just loved these little buttons


One more look at it


What you think of that green Border?


As finish my little post here, I would like to ask all of you: What is on your needle or needles for the upcoming holiday?

Until the next time my friends........

2 comments:

  1. love it and yes the buttons are cute and the green is awesome,......nice and bright and cheery.......I am working on another hat of course then will try my hand at a cowl......talk to you soon...hugs Mausie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great idea w/the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...