Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Link-Yourself Monday

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and are now ready for the week ahead. Well it is Link-Yourself Monday and I hope many of you will participate.

Here now something I have been working on a little. Still not back in full swing, as we are still working on the house and craft shop, but it is slowly coming together. Will have to get in full gear soon, so I will have enough product for my new little shop in Hardy. Currently I am still working on some potholders, which seem to be selling around here pretty fast.






 What do you all think of this design above?

Well off I go to get some things done. I am in Mississippi today and tomorrow and need to run a bunch of errands, plus I want to hit the Yarn shops here, as you can't find much in the country where I live now. So you all have a great day and I will share my new stash with you all soon.


7 comments:

  1. I love the reds!! Do you have an online place to purchase from? Hugs and good work. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Erika!

    Wie kannst Du fragen? Ich LIEBE die Edelweiss topflappen...kein Wunder they sell like hot cakes. Are they all your own design? Do you sell your patterns for these. All of them are so adorable, but my favorite is still the Eedelweiss...I'd love to make a couple to send home to my family in Deutschland!

    Danke schoen for letting me link ...enjoy your shopping spree :-)

    Love,
    Doris and Gizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and yes I have an online Store: http://www.erikascraftscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Erika,
    die Topflappen gefallen mir sehr, mein Favorit sind die roten mit dem Edelweiß...

    liebe Grüße zu Dir von Traudi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das sind ja wunderschöne farbenfrohe Exemplare. LG Inge

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the potholders are equally pretty. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...