Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009


Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've been toying with blogging for a while, but wasn't sure I was a good enough writer to do so. My friends disagreed and so here I am. Besides if I could find a network of other crafters who would be interested inwhat I'm doing, then I could conceivably stop harassing my non-craftingfriends and family who currently have to pretend that they care about my crafting, yarn and my other crazy escapades.

It all started when I was 6 years old. My grandmother, a seamstress, was always working on one thing or another. One day I asked her to teach me how to crochet and so began my crafting life. Over the years I have tried my hand at many different crafts, but my favorite to this day is crocheting.

Now I hope you will all enjoy my blog and bare with me as I muddle my way through these beginning stages. "Happy Crafting".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...