Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Morning

Good Morning my Dear Friends......Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Well Monday is here once again and with that a new start to a new week. Hope yours will be a good one!

Here, in my neck of the woods it has been forecast to be very hot. We are to have temps in the high 90's with a heat index around 105. Smoldering.....yuk. At this point I have to say that I will get up a bit earlier in the mornings and get things done as fast as I can outdoors, after which I than will do some stuff indoors, like hopefully more hooking than I have done of late.

As a matter of fact, I actually did a bit of hooking over this last weekend. Can you believe it??? Here is my proof. Let me know if can figure out what it will be. Bet you can't....

It started with this:




worked up to this:


From there it continued like this:




It also comes in two parts:


Figured out what it will be yet? Well the reveal will hopefully come within the next couple of days. In the meantime....Happy guessing!

Here now a little looksy at my potted plants and their progress. Especially love how much my elephant ears have grown.


Now I hope you all have a nice Monday and rest of the week. "Happy Crafting" everybody!

4 comments:

  1. nicee crochet work!
    I crochet also But i kinda took a break from it for now.
    I love your flower they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it most likely will be a afghan..... like granny squares except of course not granny ....lol pretty colors too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize this Afrigan Flower pattern and have seen many things made with granny squares besides afghans, such as houseshoes, hats, pillows, bags, clothes (vest)...and I'm guessing a bag, like a shopping bag, maybe?

    Enjoy your week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Erika,

    die Häkelarbeit ist soooo süß!
    Und erst Deine Blumen...traumhaft, ich habe einen Blumentick muss ich gestehen!
    Danke auch für die lieben Worte auf meinem Blog,

    ganz liebe Grüße Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...