Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hallo again!!

Yes my Friends, I know it is hard to believe, but I am back after a few month absence. Have you missed me just a little bit?

Life has been rather busy for me over the last few month and a lot of adjustments had to be made. For one I went from not having a job to having two and with that, working 7 days a week most of the time. For three days I work 10 hour shifts at a small convenience store. The rest of the week I am Caregiver for an Alzheimer patient. Between all that and moving into my own apartment, it didn't leave much time for crafting. But now I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. I have missed working on my stuff and have lots of ideas and things I want too work on in the near future. Will promise to be back here more often, but can't guarantee being here every day, but will do my best to share with you all more often. As for working at the convenience store, I will just be there another two weeks and than I will be working just one job and have more time for a little bit of real life. Here is hoping you come back and join me on my little journey.

I have started working on a few new projects. One of them is a pillow and a matching afghan. So far I have the pillow almost finished and am working on the Rest. Here is a little view of what I have done so far:

I found the pattern int his magazine and love the design of it. The yarn I am using is "I Love This Yarn". It is just so soft a cuddly.













Now I am working on putting the pillow together. Made my own buttons from fabric to finish it of. Will show you the finished product in the next few days.

For now I hope you all have a wonderful Spring day. Enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erika, glad to see you are around online again - I have missed your lovely posts:) Real life does have a way of taking over with a vengence now and again doesn't it? Hope things are moving speedily towards a much more settled time for you now. Love to you from across the pond:) elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elaine. It is always lovely to hear from a loyal friend like you. Yes life has a way of doing so, but sometimes have a way of working things out this way and it is for once better. by the way, have continues stopping by your place and love your beautiful things.

    Hugs back toy you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...