Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Question

What a wonderful morning, the temps are just right (for me anyway) and the sun is shining. What more could I want?

This is what I have been working on the last couple of nights. It's slow progress, as my eyes just don't want to see the smaller stitches, but I really like it so far.


 Sorry.....a little out of focus



Now to my Tuesday Question: So far so good on the pattern. It came without scamatics, which I prefer, but just the written pattern. Up until now I understood what I was to do, but now the written pattern doesn't make sense to me anymore. What would you do at this point? Keep playing with it until you figure it out or would you make up your own pattern to make it fit, or maybe would you just leave it alone at that point? I am just really not sure would I should do. I think I would like it a little bit bigger. Your opinions would be appreciated!

See you all later,

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Erika, I can't believe you can work on something so tiny! I was trying to thread a needle the other day and needed really bright light and strong glasses. I'm not enjoying my eyes getting older...

    I think in this case I'd probably just make up my own pattern based on what I've already done. It's so very pretty!! I love the delicate lacy look!!

    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Erika, crocheting up really beautifully. I think if I wanted it a little bigger, I would carry on the white rows as it looks like that pattern could keep on going. Or maybe if you want something a lot bigger, you could make several of these flower motifs and join them together? Maybe one bigger central one with smaller circles going around the circumference? And if you like that idea, maybe even smaller ones for an edging? (family of three sizes) Oh, you could really play with this;)) Love to see what you end up trying out. elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...