Pages

▼

Monday, March 17, 2014

Giveaway Winner and "Happy St. Patty's Day"

"Happy St. Patty's Day" everybody!

Are you wearing green today?






And now to our Giveaway Winner.
Who will it be?
8 people entered

And the Winner is.....

Well I was trying to install the random number generator
and I could not get it to work,
but I generated a number, which is.....

......6.......
and belongs to

Congratulations Nata!!!!

Please get in touch with me by email: erika@erikascraftscorner.com
and will send it of to you right away.

To the Rest of you......there will be another chance soon.

Till next time my friends!






3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, wie toll ist das denn!!! Vielen vielen Dank, liebe Erika, ich freu mich ganz doll :-). Werde Dir gleich eine Mail schicken! Bis dahin liebe Grüße, Nata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Nata! Erika - Thank you much for stopping by and leaving such a wonderful comment on my blog. The Flower Tile block packs a punch and are right that it would make a beautiful blanket - like you I am a lot in the works right now. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nata.... and hello Erika .. to tired last night to leave a comment and still tired today.. working on a t-shirt rug done on a hula hoop. need some more T-shirts though lol. will share once its done.. maybe its time to hit goodwill tomorrow. have a great evening and day tomorrow.. hugs Mausie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.